Back to IJMPC
Aim & Scope
International Journal of Management Practice & Commerce (IJMPC) has following aim and scope:
- To publish articles containing original, theoretical and practical advances in fields of Management, Business studies and Commerce.
- To dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- To provide a persistent and stable platform for original and unpublished research papers, based on theoretical or experimental works.
- To create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
Note – Articles falling in categories beyond the scope of journal will not be published in IJMPC.
At IJMPC, we offer following benefits for authors –
- Indexing in various databases such as Crossref, Scilit, etc. for higher visibility of articles published. Crossref deposits article metadata to more than 14000 digital platforms.
- Assigning of DOI to your article to make it authentic, persistent and more citable.
- Liberal copyright policy. Author retains copyright of their hard work.
- Good backup policy for long time preservation of your work.
- Experienced and eminent reviewers with repute from world-wide; review your paper so that no discrepancies are left in your manuscript.
- Editorial support so that your article meet out all required standards in scholarly publishing practices.
- Author(s) gets a unique paper ID so to locate his/her paper in a vast database becomes easy and hassle-free. It also serves as a reference number and makes correspondence with the journal simple and easy.
- Accepted papers get published within 4-6 weeks timespan.
- Certificates are dispatched/mailed as soon as paper is published.
- Regular updating to different Journal Databases for high visibility and promotion of your articles.
- Provision of objective review report of each paper submitted so that authors get the real assessment of their work.
- Regular email updates for citations received by your article so that you remain updated about performance of your article.
To ensure high-quality academic and research material, manuscripts submitted to IJMPC are subjected to rigorous peer review. A double fold blind review system has been adopted so as to keep the review process undisturbed and it remains honest and trust worthy. A detailed review report is provided to authors as soon as review process is completed. By providing true information on different topics; conventional as well as contemporary, IJMPC helps authors, researchers and other concerned ones in ameliorating their knowledge, research and academic profile as well.